Practitioner Diploma & – Dr. Craniopsychodynamic Therapy Westbrook University
Craniopsychodynamic Therapy is a physiological system, such as the circulatory, digestive, etc. It has its own normal rate functionality with all the characteristics of a semi-closed hydraulic system.
‘Craniosacral system includes the bones of the skull, fascia, spinal column, the sacrum, the underlying meningeal membranes, and any other structures associated with the meninges and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF).
The cranial bones and the sacrum bone used as handles to achieve access to the underlying ‘dura’ and release any restrictions in the system.
When restrictions are released, the body function more efficiently.
The Dr. John Upledger, the founder of Craniopsycodynamic therapy, referring to the matter said: “It’s like they removed stones from a river so the flow is not hindered.”
The ‘Cerebrospinal Fluid “(CSF) is closely interacting with the brain and spinal cord.
In conclusion, since the CSF embodied in hard Meninges’- system through the fascia is connected to all parts of the body (organs, joints, muscles, tendons, and it is understood that a blockage within ‘craniosacral system’ can be moved and other areas and give symptoms or disease anywhere in the body.
The Craniopsychodynamic Practitioner using a mild manual manipulation in various parts of the patient’s body, aims to improve the functioning of the Central Nervous System, strengthening the immune mechanism which are predisposed factors of triggering the self-correcting process that will result in “Homeostasis” and complete holistic self-healing in the organism.
The Craniosacral therapy discovered by an American osteopath, by Dr. William Sutherland, in the early 1900s who discovered intrinsic movements of the bones in the head and further research revealed different rhythmic movements of the body.
Through clinical observation was made clear that these movements, which can be measured in minutes scientific instruments, is a direct expression of health and create a kind of synergy with human life ..
The Craniopsychodynamic movements intricately linked to mental and emotional health.
Inhibition of movement reduces the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
The Craniopsychdynamic therapy developed through clinical experience, which shows that health is something active and not merely the absence of disease.
Treatment through this organization aims to million things constantly occurring in the body.
A blockage absence of cranial movement results in the reduction of health, accompanied by various symptoms, such as numbness, feeling the lack of something or disease.
The therapist in contact with the sick, with hands placed gently on the body coordinate what finds with his hands that facilitate entail a change in the areas of blockages that will eventually lead to great self-healing.
Syllabus of Training
- Anatomy Physiology
- Psychodynamic Counselling
- Anatomy of Craniopsychodynamic system
- Profile of diseases
- Principles of Craniopsychodynamic Methodology
- Stress Management
- Psychodynamics of Orthomolecular Nutrition
- Cranio-Sacral Diagnosis & Evaluation
- Craniosacral Mechanisms & Rhythmic impulses
- Cerebro- Spinal Fluid
- Human body system opening up: (fascial release – thoracic release abdominal release, pelvic release, sub-occipital release.
- Cranio-Sacral motion, Dynamic Stillness,
- Development of sensitivity & Tuning,
- Psycho-emotional involvement
- Self-awareness & Touch type and posture
- Fascia and Connective Tissue
- Cranial Landmarks –Cranio-Sacral Lesions
- Fourth Ventricle compression
- Cranial Waves and Tides
- Somato-Emotional release
- Lymphatic system flow & -Balancing Lymph
- Craniopsychodynamic Balancing Techniques
- Craniopsychodynamic Practical Diagnosis & Treatment
- Professional ethics
- Examination – Certification
- Guide to Business