CHINESE ACUPUNCTURE & SU-JOK THERAPY
CHINESE ACUPUNCTURE & SU-JOK ACUPUNCTURE DIPLOMA-BSc.Dr.
CNM- College of Naturopathic Medicine UK. & Westbrook University ( USA)
CHINESE ACUPUNCTURE SU – JOK THE NEW SCIENCE OF HEALTH
The power of acupuncture to restore the health of body and mind is increasingly recognized throughout the western world. Acupuncture has an extraordinary ability to change people’s lives.
Acupuncture works on a deep level to help patients recover their physical and mental harmony. Acupuncture is becoming ever more popular in the EU countries and the world, and opportunities for both independent practice and within the NHS are growing all the time. Acupuncture is viewed very positively by the governments of EU countries and the World Health Organization.
Hands and feet (Su Jok) have a proper cure system for curing the diseases of the human body based on the body correspondence principles. This cure system is a special one with intentional will only for prevention or cure of diseases.
The correspondence cure system implanted by the Creator God in hands and feet is a really perfect independent cure system realm which is logical, systematic, diversified, detailed and thorough and contains warm love. Therefore, they have a limitless potentiality to be more clarified in the future.
Hands and feet have the closest resemblance to the human body. Particularly hands are too closely similar to the human body in terms of shape. Even a slightest attention would be sufficient enough for us to find the resemblance intuitively and ponder what this means, and come to a conclusion that such resemblance aims at the prevention and cure of diseases for our health. This conclusion conforms to the Creator’s consideration and intention to make mankind realize that He has created hands and feet in similar shape to the human body to this end.
SU-JOK is a drug free system using and manipulating energy points like acupuncture and acupressure. But here the organs and systems of the body are represented totally in the hands and feet only. It is similar to Reflexology in concept. It is developed by Prof. Park Jae Woo, a Korean Scientist, about 35 Years ago.
“Su-Jok” is a combination of two words. In Korean ‘Su’ means hands and ‘Jok’ means feet. Thus, Su- Jok actually means treating hands and feet. Su-Jok Therapy incorporates the best of traditional oriental medicine practices and terminology.
It recognizes energy systems of meridians, and chakras and has similar as well as different methods to deal with the same. It is an instant and effective healing therapy without medication and is absolutely safe and does not have any side effects. Su- Jok helps in curing diseases like Arthritis, Bronchitis, Asthma, Cervical Spondylitis, Backache, Joints pain, Migraine, Hypertension, Sinusitis, Deafness, Paralysis, Constipation, Acidity, Obesity, Diabetes, Blood-Pressure,
Menstrual Problems and many more chronic disease related to different organs of our body. It is good for curing as well as preventing diseases of physical, mental and emotional level using Hands and Feet as treatment areas. It can be used with any other system of treatment without any ill effects.
SYLLABUS OF TRAINING
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Chinese Acupuncture Principles
- Principles of Su-Jok Therapy Science
- Introduction to Alternative Therapies
- Bioenergy aspects in health and disease
- Chinese Therapy Bioenergy Diagnostics
- Chinese Meridians and Acupuncture points (Location & Therapeutic use)
- Acupuncture point Location –Acu-point Diagnostics & Treatment Techniques
- 5-Elements –Yin and Yang
- Tonification & Sedation Techniques
- Chinese Meridian Massage
- Acupuncture Therapy Protocols
- Basic Iridology Diagnostics
- Causes of Disease-Toxicity & Detoxification
- Chinese Food Therapy and Orthomolecular Remedies
- SU-JOK Correspondence System-Basic Correspondence System of Hands and Feet.
- How to locate the Su-Jok treatment points?
- Basic methods of treatment
- Contraindications of Chinese & Su-Jok Acupuncture-Acupressure
- Su-Jok instruments and use techniques
- Su-Jok alternative (non-medical) system diagnosis
- Main Organs Correspondence.
- Determination of Treatment Points.
- Diseases & their alternative Treatment Methods.
- Practical Su-Jok Acupressure-Massage techniques
- Basic Body Manipulative Techniques
- Practical Chinese Acupuncture
- Su-Jok Acupuncture –Acupressure Practical supervised and non-supervised
- Research / Thesis / Case Studies
- Professional Code of Ethics
- Guide to Business
- Examination and Certification
The School is a Naturopathic School and not a School of Medicine, nor does it hold itself out to be such, but it does teach students to recognize those conditions requiring surgical, or other intervention and refer such cases to the appropriate health professionals
Information: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org